Thursday, June 14, 2012

It's been a while!!

Hey there! I know there are some cobwebs over here... I've been following through on a dream ... writing my first cook book. It take up plenty of my day and I find small blurbs and hellos are fun on twitter. I'm not done here though, just waiting until I launch my website then I intend to continue blogs and quite possible will hire a writer to catch stuff I don't have time to as I write this book!! Ok, in the meantime if you are in Pittsburgh or the surrounding area, catch me and my buddy, Steeler QB Charlie Batch, Saturday at Giant Eagle. The details are here:
REGISTER TO ATTEND FREE HERE!
Giant Eagle Saturday June 16, 2011

Just in time for Father's Day, we have a fun menu for dad or anyone special in your life! Hope to see you there!!

No comments: